For SERHID / RN (Secretariat of Water Resources of Rio Grande do Norte), the TECHNE developed the Studies of Conception, Basic and Executive Projects of Systems Adductors, totaling about 1000 km adduction:
- Pipeline System Agreste/Trairi/Potengi (Adductor Monsenhor Expedito);
- Pipeline System Mossoró (Adductor Jerônimo Rosado );
- Pipeline System Serra de Santana.
With the same scope, TECHNE has developed for SEMARH / SECTMA of Paraíba:
- Pipeline System of Congo, with about 250 km adduction;
- Pipeline System Camalaú (95 km);
- Pipeline System Capivara (90 km) ;
- Pipeline System Natuba (30 km);
- Pipeline System Boqueirão (70 km).
Was developed for FUNCATE (Foundation of Science, Technology and Space Applications) the Pipeline System the Agreste, to supply the Wasteland Pernambucano Region, from the São Francisco River, with a length of about 400 km and flow of 8 m³/s.
For COMPESA (Pernambuco Sanitation Company), was developed at the level of Project Basic and Executive of the Pipeline System of the Agreste, with approximately 1,300 km in length and flow rate of 5 m³/s.